PayXpert Complaints Procedure:
PayXpert’s goal is to empower customers and partners to stay a step ahead in life and in business by providing the best service to clients and acting with integrity. Despite our efforts, occasionally we might not meet your expectations. If this happens, please let us know. Our Complaints Procedure can be explained below.
Making a Complaint:
PayXpert is committed to providing outstanding service, but if any issues arise, we want to hear about it. If you wish to file a complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the email address provided below. We genuinely want to hear your concerns and be here to assist you.
Complaints can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us resolve your complaint swiftly, please provide the following details:
- A clear description of the complaint.
- Your contact information including: name, telephone number, address, email address.
- Copies of any information that is relevant for the handling of your complaint.
For more information about complaints you can check the Financial Conduct Authority complaints page here.
If we cannot address your complaint immediately, we will provide you with a written acknowledgment within three business days after receiving your complaint. This acknowledgment will include an estimated timeframe for when we expect to resolve the issue.
What will happen when you file a complaint:
- We will treat your complaint fairly and impartially.
- We will seek to investigate and resolve any complaint as quickly as possible.
- If we have made a mistake we will apologize and offer redress or remedial action wherever possible.
- If we reject your complaint, we will explain why it has been rejected and what options remain available to you.
- We will change the way we do things to avoid making the same mistake in the future.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, please express this to the person with whom you are dealing who will try to help. If you prefer, please ask to speak to a manager who will also try to help as we aim to resolve all difficulties as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For all complaints we will acknowledge your complaint promptly and write to you again with a Final Response to your complaint, in most cases within 15 business days from receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to give a Final Response within this period, we will write to you informing why we are not in a position to make a Final Response and indicate when we expect to be able to do so. In exceptional circumstances or very complex cases we are entitled to take 35 business days, if this is the case, we will inform you of this fact within 15 business days of the initial complaint.
Financial Ombudsman Service:
If you are still not satisfied with our final response, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). You must do so within 6 months of receiving our final response. You can contact them at:
We are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.