At PayXpert, we provide content that is suitable and accessible, regardless of the device you use. If you encounter difficulties using a computer or device due to a disability, please inform us through any available channel. You can also refer to the various tips in this section on making web browsing more accessible.
We strive to provide a user-friendly experience for all our visitors, and we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our website. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to let us know through the following email: email@example.com
Regarding our website, it offers a range of features and capabilities, including:
- Clear and consistent navigation throughout the website.
- You can zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- You can navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
For hearing and speech difficulties:
In the case of videos, we’ve ensured that all the videos on our website have closed captions, so you can read everything said.
If you prefer to communicate through text, we highly recommend using the website: https://support.payxpert.com/hc/en-gb With that, we can even assist you in managing your account.
We want to ensure everyone can access and interact with our website, so please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to assist you.
For visual impairment:
We understand the importance of accessible content for individuals with visual impairments. Here are some options to enhance your browsing experience:
- You can zoom in or out on a webpage without using a keyboard; you can typically use the following methods in most web browsers:
- Zoom Controls in the Browser Menu:
- Look for the menu icon (usually three vertical dots or lines) in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Click on the menu icon to open a drop-down menu.
- Look for the “Zoom” or “Zoom In/Out” option in the menu.
- Select the “+” (plus) button to zoom in and make the text larger, or the “-” (minus) button to zoom out and make the text smaller.
- Some browsers may also have a slider that allows you to adjust the zoom level.
- Zoom Controls in the Browser Settings:
- In some browsers, you can access the zoom settings by going to the browser’s settings or preferences menu.
- Look for the “Zoom” or “Page Zoom” section in the settings.
- Adjust the zoom level by clicking on the “+” (plus) or “-” (minus) buttons or using a slider.
- Zoom Controls in the Browser Toolbar:
- Some browsers have a zoom control feature directly in the toolbar.
- Look for buttons with a magnifying glass icon or “+” and “- symbols.
- Click on the “+” button to zoom in and make the text larger or the “-” button to zoom out and make the text smaller.
The above will depend on your browser (such as Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer). To zoom in or out on a web page using the keyboard without searching for buttons, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts in most web browsers:
- Zoom In: Press and hold the “Ctrl” key (or “Cmd” key on Mac) and press the “+” (plus) key.
- Zoom Out: Press and hold the “Ctrl” key (or “Cmd” key on Mac) and press the “-” (minus) key.
- Reset Zoom: Press and hold the “Ctrl” key (or “Cmd” key on Mac) and press the “0” (zero) key.
These keyboard shortcuts work in popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. They allow you to adjust the zoom level quickly without using the mouse or searching for zoom buttons on the page. If you encounter any difficulties with these shortcuts or if they don’t work in your specific browser, please let us know, and we will provide additional assistance or alternative methods.
Additionally, most browsers offer a text-to-speech function that can be found in the ‘Settings’ menu. This feature allows the browser to read the text displayed on the screen aloud, making it more accessible for individuals with visual impairments.
To navigate the site without using a mouse:
You have the option to use the arrow and tab keys to navigate our website. The arrow keys allow you to move between different elements on the page, such as links, buttons, and form fields. Pressing the tab key allows you to move sequentially through interactive elements and fill out online forms.
By using these keyboard shortcuts, you can easily explore our website and interact with its various features without relying on a mouse. We are dedicated to providing a seamless browsing experience for all users, and we welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have to improve accessibility.
Other situations where you may need our help:
In certain situations where you experience personal or professional changes that necessitate specific assistance regarding the products or solutions you have obtained from our company, we are here to help. We understand that circumstances can arise that may require additional support or guidance, and we are committed to providing the assistance you need during such times. Whether it’s addressing questions, resolving issues, or providing tailored responses and solutions, our team is ready to assist you throughout these changes. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any specific concerns or requirements you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 122 360 65 00.