Please read the following carefully to understand PayXpert views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting your personal information, you are consenting to PayXpert holding and using it in accordance with this policy.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PayXpert does not own or control, or to people that PayXpert does not employ or manage.
PayXpert collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account, and when you use our services. PayXpert may also receive personally identifiable information from its resellers and other business partners.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us:When you register with PayXpert you may give us information about you by filling in forms on one of our sites, e.g. www.payxpert.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, web chat or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photograph, as well as certain information pertaining to your business. If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have given them the information set out in this notice and that they have given permission for us to use their information as set out in this notice.
- Information we collect about you: In the course of processing a payment transaction, PayXpert typically receives information related to the transaction from the merchant or a financial institution. This normally includes information about the payment that a consumer has furnished the merchant or financial institution in placing the order.The personally identifiable information we acquire in processing payment transactions varies according to the nature of the transaction and the way in which merchants or financial institutions are using our payment services.
- Information from our website: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:– Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
PayXpert uses information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to process payment transactions, to facilitate billing, and otherwise deliver the payment gateway services and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to improve our site and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting personally identifiable information about merchants and consumers is an important part of our business. We share and disclose such information only as described below.
We send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people:
- When we have your consent to share the information.
- When we need to share your information with third parties, such as banks and credit card processors, to provide the product or service you have requested. We will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
- In connection with products and services offered by PayXpert business partners and/or companies who work on behalf of PayXpert to provide a product or service to you.
- When we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or otherwise permitted under law to do so.
- When it is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our Merchant Agreement and other applicable agreements.
- When it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of PayXpert, our users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction. In the event that PayXpert is acquired, merchant account information may be one of the transferred assets.
- When it is necessary for the prevention of fraud. Should you fail to honor a payment to PayXpert, we may disclose sufficient personal data to a third party to enable it to pursue and recover the debt from you. Third parties may include solicitors, agents appointed by PayXpert (for example, debt recovery and tracing agents) and the Courts.
Information security is vital to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information. The information gathered on secure computers is stored in a locked down data center. We use firewalls and other security technology, and implement and abide by the highest industry standard security practices (certified PCI-compliant secure online payment gateway), to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or access code which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and you authorize PayXpert to act upon instructions and information from any person that enters your user id or password.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Should the information we hold about you be incorrect, you can change and update your personal information and you can have your information corrected by contacting us.
If, where applicable, you would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by contacting us.
We may require proof of your identity before supplying you with this information to ensure confidentiality.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How to contact us
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed, or if you should wish to exercise any of your rights, you should write to email@example.com