We are glad to share with all of you that we are going to be part of PayExpo 2018 in London, we are going to be in the stand F011.
Visit us and let’s see how PayXpert can EMPOWER YOUR PAYMENTS
During this event, you can talk with our payments experts, learn about the most innovative current payment solutions and explain your main needs to find the best solution for you.
- Go to International markets, increase your sales implementing local payments. Know more about our Chinese payment solution, WeChat Pay!
- Be in total control of your business, discover our powerful dashboard module and how it helps you to monitor the main KPI’s of your company easily and intuitive.
What is PayExpo ?
It’s the UK’s largest payments event, PayExpo is essential for anyone involved and interested in making payments faster, easier and more secure.
When is PayExpo, London?
PayExpo will be taking place on Tuesday 9 October & Wednesday 10 October 2018 in London.
What is the programme of PayExpo ?
Check the agenda and make your own plan.
There are 4 auditoriums, Market Regulation and Security, Gaming Payments, Fintech and the Evolution of Banking Connected and Commerce zone.
Where is PayExpo ?
If you are Retailer, Banks, Gaming Operators, Investors & Startups,
Get your free entries here!
Come and visit us at the F011 stand.
PayXpert is a payment provider company, licensed for Europe through the UK Financial Conduct Authority and carries a financial license for the rest of the world with the Financial Market Supervisory Authority in Switzerland.
We are a company with a young, multicultural and dynamic team, striving to bring its payment experience and know-how to both existing and potential partners. Founded in 2008, PayXpert has expanded its presence to UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Taiwan, The Netherlands and Switzerland. Thanks to a large network of acquirers, PayXpert can process in over 180 currencies and offer settlement in 20.
- German eCommerce: A guide to payment methods used by Germans 11/12/2019
- The first European acquirer of the MIR card scheme is unveiled at the Russian-British business forum 28/11/2019
- Merchants have an absolute need for payment orchestation 21/11/2019
- New Payments Sector Infographic: Cross-Border, Set for fast growth 04/11/2019