- Shopper, visits an e-commerce website and chooses the product/service he is interested in bying.
- Once the shopping basket is complete and the buying decision is made, the shopper goes to the merchant’s checkout. A description of the purchase is then made and sent to PayXpert for payment processing.
- The shopper is automatically redirected to PayXpert’s highly secure server where it can choose the most comfortable payment method between different methods and enter their payment details.
- PayXpert records the shopper’s payment details against the details submitted in the “shopping cart” to produce a transaction.
- PayXpert asks the card issuer for authentication of the transaction details and the card issuer returns either an authorised or a declined response. A payment response page is shown to the shopper.
- Finally, if the transaction was successful, PayXpert sends the shopper an e-mail to confirm the transaction details.